Able Nursery were approached by a landscaper to quote on a project for a new warehouse development at Pinkenba, North Brisbane. After tendering successfully for the project, Able Nursery despatched 6000 plants over 3 stages, spanning over a 4 month period. The final result were thriving gardens, with very happy clients.
What the client needed
- Top quality stock.
- Hardy plants low maintenance.
- Large quantities of each plant species.
- Stock to be despatched over a 4 month period.
- Plants to be delivered by the Able Nursery delivery team.
What challenges the project presented
- Large number of plants required.
- Rain delays, meaning project deadlines were delayed.
- Coordinating the delivery of the project.
What we did
- Maintained close communication with all parties involved throughout the project.
- Commenced a pre-grow to ensure we had the specified stock at the required time.
- Supplied all plants on time and as specified by the client.