Botanical name: Westringia fruticosa
Common name: Mundi™
Westringia Mundi™ is a beautiful ground cover that can be left unpruned whilst still maintaining a tidy form, or can be pruned into any low growing architectural shape. Ideal for tough roadsides or where you need a low growing plant that requires minimal care. Tough enough to live on natural rainfall in most populated areas along the east coast of Australia.
Plant height: up to 50 cm
Plant spread: up to 1.5metres
Care and Maintenance
- frost tolerant once established
- heat and drought resistant once established
- full sun or part shade
- planting season all year round
- medium water use
- fertilize in spring with slow release fertilizer
- All plants have roots and are ready for planting.
- Water each day for 2–3 weeks after planting.
- Great for rockeries, containers, borders, tubs, mass and scattered plantings, this plant will thrive in any garden and looks amazing.