Botanical name: Zephyranthes candida
Common name: Rain lily; Autumn crocus
Plant height: up to 30 cm
Care and Maintenance
- tolerates light frost once established
- tolerates drought once established
- full sun
- planting season all year round
- medium water use
- fertilize in spring with slow release fertilizer
- All plants have roots and are ready for planting.
- Water each day for 2–3 weeks after planting.
- Great for spot planting throughout the garden or forming a border.
- Plant 30 cm apart as a border or plant throughout the garden.