Botanical name: Westringia fruticosa jervis Gem
With small mauve flowers from spring to summer, Westringia jervis gem is a beautiful, bird attracting, native shrub which is ideal for small gardens or larger landscapes. It is extremely hardy and will tolerate almost any situation.
Plant height: up to 1.5 m
Plant spread: up to 1.5 m
Care and Maintenance
- tolerates light frost once established
- tolerates drought once established
- full sun, semi shade
- planting season all year round
- medium water use
- fertilize in spring with slow release fertilizer
- All plants have roots and are ready for planting.
- Water each day for 2–3 weeks after planting.
- Great for mass and scattered plantings, this plant will thrive in any garden and looks amazing.